In today’s competitive markets most businesses are under pressure to save money, if you are a company wanting to make savings on your purchasing and would like training or support to submit winning tenders, we can help.
Why do companies need procurement (purchasing) services? Companies use this process to purchase resources from suppliers, this allows companies to negotiate prices and ensure they get the best quality of goods or services for their business needs, at value for money prices.
Our professional staff have years of experience of the tendering processes, from shortlisting potential providers, analysing your business needs or negotiating the best value for money products and services. We can provide you with support and training for your internal existing processes to improve effectiveness of your procurement activity, or conduct the full tendering process on your behalf.
Already successfully helping a range of companies with all aspects of their procurement processes, ensuring they get the best value and quality for money.
We can offer your business:
- Friendly, impartial, specialist commercial advice, support and guidance from CIPS qualified professionals.
- Access to a catalogue of common-use contracts that lever collaborative buying power e.g. electricity and natural gas contracts, photocopier.
- One half day procurement training session for your selected delegate.
- Professional advice on procurements up to £25k in value
- Electronic copy of the councils mini guide
- Electronic copy of the council’s comprehensive Corporate Procurement Manual of Guidance (update annually)
- Access to electronic procurement resources required for procurements
We can offer an ad-hoc service, for when you need professional support for your projects (including complex tendering process) and help when time/resources are limited for conducting quotations and tenders. We can offer this on a daily rate tariff which will cover the following;
We can offer your business:
- Friendly, dedicated impartial, specialist commercial advice, support and guidance from CIPS qualified professionals
- Major procurement project support e.g. fully managed service
- One full day procurement training session for one delegate
- Access to electronic procurement resources, tender documentation for example
- Access to the council’s electronic quotation/tendering system, including training
- Commercial assessment for your soft market testing projects
- Benchmarking against value for money indicators
- Online auction tools for commercial use to reduce cost
- Contract negotiation
- Commercial legal advice (via a legal SLA)
- Bespoke training
By working with a trusted reliable not for profit organisation you can be assured that we will provide you with the best value for your money and put you in control of your procurement spending.
If you would like to know more on how we can support and guide you through your procurement process, prices of support packages or general procurement advise, please contact us;